At Forge Gym, you can be confident that we comply and exceed all Scottish Government guidelines around minimising the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Our procedures include the following:
- 2m Socially Distanced gym layout
- Access control with direct reporting to NHS Test and Protect if required.
- Free provision of sanitising materials to all members, with additional hygiene measures required of all members.
- Touch Free Temperature check of all persons entering the building.
- Twice Weekly sanitising of the entire gym with an industrial disinfectant fogging solution.
Please note: We close for 1 hour on a Tuesday, from 10am to 11am and for 1 hour on a Friday, from 8am-9am to allow for fogging.
In this way we aim to make your training experience as comfortable as possible, letting you focus on your workout while we take care of the rest!
To Join us at Forge Gym, on a Monthly Direct Debit with No Contract, just Click the Link.